The tag comes with simple rules:
1. be sure to tag other green beauty bloggers
2. title your article Green Beauty Character Tag
(Check; check; check!)
(And this is Sonja, the tag starter, as seen in my Hall of Fame
MEET THE GREEN BEAUTY BLOGGERS
Please meet the lovely ladies whom I tag:
1. Frances, the founder of Abel Organics, the Netherlands. I’ve discovered Frances’ blog and brand through Sonja’s blog life in blush first.
2. Lauren, makeup artist from London who’s into holistic, non-tox beauty.
3. Sofie from Belgium who blogs about health, particularly the lyme disease, and clean, organic and fuss-free beauty.
4. Mlle Nature, who holds a PhD in Biochemistry/Cell Biology and has worked in cancer research.
5. And Liz of Smells like a green spirit.
1. On my nightstand you’ll find: that I don’t have a nightstand!
2. The literary character I’m most like
quiz) is the White Witch, but I was not able to find matching options, got bored in the middle and clicked randomly, I’m afraid… 😀
3. I’m currently obsessed with
: Diablo 3 and Skyrim (PS3); vegan chai and matcha lattes; The Youth Dew
; finding a clean, palmoil free, vegan shampoo that’s free of hydrolyzed wheat protein
4. My favourite superhero is: Duh. I like Shego from Kim Possible. I like her colours, black and green (obviously she has a great fashion taste), she’s athletic, intelligent, sarcastic, and evil. She has slanted green eyes, like yours truly. Green eyes FTW! And in an alternative universe, Shego even rules the world as The Supreme One. BUT she is only a sidekick while she definitely deserves to be a villain on her own! So… Chastity? (Chaos Comics) She owns the night. Rrrrrrr!.. Or maybe Witchblade, the tough detective bound to a mysterious artefact? Or is it Buffy, the most heroic and self-determined vampire slayer? CAN’T CHOOSE!
6. If I could have dinner with anyone dead or alive it would be: my dad.
7. Winter is coming – how do you prep your skin for battle? From inside out! Healthy proteins, fat, vitamins… All plant-based.
8. My perfect date night makeup consists of: liquid eyeliner in a gorgeous shade, a fantabulous nail polish, and perfume.
9. My go-to skin-beautifying snack/drink is:
oh, a lot really. All the seasonal goodness: pumpkins, persimmons
, kale, cauliflower, brokkoli. Then lots of green tea (uchiyama and matcha), turmeric/ginger/lime power drink, beauty porridge with chia and canihua
10. My tv boyfriend is: If you’d asked me in the late 90s, it would have been Highlander, The Series’ Methos. These days I think I only have tv gangs 😀
And those include the Firefly crew (Browncoats, unite!), and the Voyager crew, and the Stars Hollow people, and the SOA tribe…
11. If my evening clutch could only hold one beauty item it would be: I don’t want to channel my inner Monk, but if it boils down to just one beauty item, I choose an organic hand sanitiser.
12. One beauty tip I would pass on to my
real/fictional daughter is: celebrate your uniqueness, don’t judge it, good or bad; instead: own your look. 13. The most nostalgic item from my childhood is
: a huge, beautiful oil painting of this
fortress near Dresden that was hanging over my bed.
14. My favourite tv show of the moment is: probably Castle.
And The Walking Dead. And True Blood. And just entered the world of Downton Abbey.
I binge watch them on Apple TV when I have a few hours to unwind.
Oh, and do me a favour, ask me again in early 2014
15. My favourite quote is:
Too many, as a book nerd
. But I’ll pick one just for you
Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.”
– Mae West
Have a great weekend, Adventurers! And have fun visiting Sonja, Frances, Lauren, Sofie, and Mademoiselle! ❤